The DEVO-7 adopts 2.4G GHZ Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS)
technology and features automatic ID binding and ID assignment. It
can also be customizedly set as Fixed ID code.
- Adopts 2.4GHZ Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS) that features
fast reaction and strong anti-jamming protection.
- Double receiving circuits and signal swithch automatically
effectively assure the stability of receiving signal.
- The single chip Microco as CPU provides super-strong analyzing
- The receiver maintains the frequency and the ID memories when its
changing a new battery pack with the transmitter powered on.
- it can be set as custom fixed ID and automatic ID assignment.
Encoder: 7-channel micro computer system
Frequency: 2.4G HZ Dsss
Output power: ≤100MW
Current drain: ≤230MA(100MW)
Power supply:5# battery 8X1.5V or NiMH 8X1.2V 1600-2000MAH.
Output pulse: 1000-2000Ms (1500Ms Neutral)
Type: 2.4GHZ 7 channels
Frequency interval: ≤4M
Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V 1300MAH
Delivery on time.
Small order accepted
Patient service and after sales service